Saturday 7 December 2013

New Sabe website is live!!

I am pleased to announce that the new, revamped website is now live........is your child the face of Sabe? Check out the website to find out and visit the gallery to find your image(s). www.sabebabywear.com

I had a bit of a (very pleasant) surprise when seeing all the new promotional material.......it turns out that I'm featured in a lovely green and pink sling with Bubba 2 at just 3 weeks old!! I'm famous! It's such a lovely, natural photo too.



In other news, weaning has arrived!!!

 




The Sabe is still proving its usefulness out and about; on the school run; Christmas shopping; school nativity play and visiting friends. I have found myself using it more often in the house lately too. DD2 has been trying to crawl for ages now, perhaps 6 weeks (growing up too fast!) and she can get very tired and frustrated and won't settle to anything by then. However, if I pop her in the Sabe sling and potter about the house doing a few little chores (nothing major as I wouldn't want DH to get used to it, hee hee!) then she really relaxes and chills out.Just what you want - a contented Bubba.

It is also still working really well for my children's' dance class which I teach once a week, she is just so content in the Sabe. This week and throughout December, I do a specific Christmas playlist and I usually dress like an elf.......this year DD2 is the elf and I'm sporting a pair of reindeer antlers with bells on! Now, that's worth dropping in for a visit and a giggle........ As you can see, it was so tiring for her this week.....





A good reason to have more than one Sabe ( not that you need one, of course) ....Just had a major poonami on my red white spotted/apple green one, so that's out of action soaking currently. This is why you need more than one, lol! Take note hubby.....

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas/New Year, so Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and I wish you a fab New Year. I'll see you in 2014!

On a non-sabe sling related issue. A friend has had the worst happen this week; her 7 month old baby girl has passed away from the condition SMA. I ask you all to visit this link to find out about the condition and see if you can contribute to the charity in any way.Please light a candle and know that there is another star in the sky tonight. x
http://www.jtsma.org.uk/AbigailsArmy

No comments:

Post a Comment