Saturday 21 September 2013

So, what have I been up to?

It's been a busy couple of weeks since the return of school and work for the 5 year old and the hubster - I thought it would be quiet now, but no!!

I have begun teaching my babies to pre-school dance class again as part of my "keeping in touch" days and so as not to lose the contract to anyone else! Bubba 2 comes with me and I've been keeping her in the Sabe whilst teaching the class and it's working out really well. She even dozed off for about 10 minutes this week, despite me jumping around!

As a birthday weekend away for hubby, we went to his parents' new caravan one weekend and went on a beautiful walk around some waterfalls in the area. It's a 5 mile circular route, but we planned to just do part of it with the baby in the sling and our 5 year old, however the weather was so good and the Sabe was mega comfy with squish fast asleep, so we just kept going. It was great and I fully deserved my fish and chips that night!  

I've also visited a friend in Sheffield and we went to "Kino Bambino" (baby cinema) and I couldn't believe how many babywearers were there! Lots of stretchies and a couple of mei tais - it was lovely to see.

Today I've just returned from an impromptu afternoon and evening in Leeds "en famille". Hubby was going to deliver his new EP (www.lostwinter.co.uk) to a couple of independent record stores and then onto a stag do. As I had no plans with the kids we thought we'd go over on the train and have some tea out before he met up with the lads. Excuse the not great photo but the other half was on the stag do by the time I thought to take a photo, so no.1 obliged! Another great chance to use the Sabe for hassle-free travelling and fun with the family!

The journey home



I am friends with the owner of the company. We met when I was asked through a mutual friend to model for the initial advertising shots when the company launched in 2009. I was a babywearer already and was really impressed with the products and proceeded to use the stretchy Sa-Be daily until my daughter was 18 months old and on several occasions until she was 3 years old.
All the opinions about the Sa-Be slings in my blog are my own, but any factual information such as pricing, availability, safety testing, etc is checked with the company and accurate at the time of publishing the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment